[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - Screenies for object list (Before: WinPack)

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:16 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:35 pm 

So you screwed up your bf install and (how coincident) you lost your backup files...
Heres my solution:
Put in ur bf cd (or mount ur copy) and use WinPack to open the Setup data files and extract only the files you need, saved me a couple of times some of my precious minutes.

Heh, btw, that list of DC vehicles w/ those nice pics...(ive said it before, but me post got lost) i think you messed the choppers a little bit up. At the place for the MH-500 theres an SA-3##G. Just a little notice, some othes are maybe a little wrong too. Might want to take a small look at it.

EDIT: Oh and for BFV 1.0 i made a list of all the handweapons in objects.rfa.
Im not really sure about the flare gun, because there were so many tuts about one, but i read somewere it works.
And there are some other thing, you guys have to figure it out.

Last edited by Harry on Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: WinPack
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:34 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:34 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:29 am 

Well I think your not looking at this very close so I will post the pictures.

This is the SA-342G

This is the MH-500

Sorry bud.... I don't want to discourage people from improving things around here.... but alas the pictures are correct. The MH-500 is just a LittleBird with Desert Camo and different weapons.

I will go thru it to be sure there are not mistakes that I have not seen. And if you have the time to take a few screens of the missing gear, I will be sure to get them uploaded.

Thanks for the heads up. And more importantly thank you for the actual subject of this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:43 am 

Than it wou;ld just has to me my stupid browser (stupid IE), as the last pic really was wut i saw at the MH-500 place, pff strange...
Maybe it has a link to someone elses prob w/ not seeing anything when not logged in...(is old post tho)
Letters a bit vague (go MSPAINT) but they say: See???:D
:D
And to get ontopic again, whada ja think about WinPack? :D

EDIT: just to let ya know, the BFV_Weapons list is now:

EDIT:
Oh wait, now i probably get it, im looking at the wrong post i guess. The thing i wuz looking at was :

We'll see

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:29 pm 

Ahhhhh.... then we are both correct! Sry m8 :) You were looking at the original post I made. A lot odf stuff had to be corrected before it went here:

http://toolazy2p.com/modules/Server_Sid ... st_dc.html

I will remove that old post all together. Man that had me going nuts. I really did not think you were crazy. I actually thought maybe I was.

Sorry m8 for the crossed wires. Glad you cleared it up..... I was trippin .... :)

And thanks again for the BFV list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:41 pm 

Lol, since its anorher post ive been diong too many screenies for nothing i think, some of em are aready there ;).
Doesnt really matter tho.
If youre not against ill try to make a better pic of the OH-6 since this one is a bit vague...
*Love the OH-6, w/ nitro its the most versatile tool ive ever been driving, so fast and maneuvrable, perfect for CTF...:D

Here are the 1st 3:
SA-342H
OH-6
AA_Allies

Can you move em to place where al the others are? saves me some space:P

Last edited by Harry on Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:16 pm 

Well anyway, i fixed soem screenies for all the ones with that annoying little red cross in em, and i flipped the A_10B because it looked ugly being faced towards the other side in relation to all the others...
And im really sorry to say, but i say you actually made a error in the MH/MD-500 series:
They're both the same!!!
So i fixed a pic for that too. ;)
Here they are:

Flipped A_10B
AA_Enterprise
AV-8B
AV-8H
AV-8M
MH-500 (fixed)

You also might want to add that the AA_enterprise aint very good with the icon, or its just my copy of it, and that it for the rest in the looks exactly the same is, or thats what i think at leat:P:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next