Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:17 am 

Currently for the next release of my mod(which at the moment is about 18 MB in size) anyone have any simpple to mod, yet funny things i can put in? currently, i've got whats in the last release(and the god mod was fixxed) and these new changes:
*all teams snipers are suicide bombers, because the binoculars make a bomb explosion, and currently im also thinking of making it say ALAHHH when u blow up, but i don't know how.
*soldiers have 100 health, not unlimited
*I've added credits to it(just go into it and press credits button)
*the raft that comes out of the shore patrol boat on invasion of the Philippians doesn't die in water anymore
*ALL vehicle corpses stay
*dead people corpses stay longer
and, i think thats it for the next releases changes soo far, but i would like some more anyone else have ides?(for the rest of changes, go to the post that says my mod is released) Thanks for any good ideas, and thanks, REMEMBER, I'm still a nub at modding, so unless you can explain it, keep it simple, And aslo don't forget, its a FUNNY mod, anyways, Thanks for good ides hope to hear some good and funny ones

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]