[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - Farewell :]

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:21 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Farewell :]
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:37 pm 

Hello SSM.com, and all of its long term faithful members!

I am here to say my resignation. It’s been a long long time, and I had a wonderful time with this community, and with good old Battlefield 1942. I’ve met so many nice and great people over the years, and I loved the modding aspect of this game. I started in, I think mid 2003? I don’t even remember it’s been so long ago. I soon got into the modding, and it was great learning how the game actually worked. I had some good few months, at my prime, just going on each day, playing clan matches, it was an awesome experience.

Unfortunately, my interest just isn’t there as much as it used to be. Maybe it’s the more workload I have now, or maybe it’s just other things. Battlefield 1942 was my first ever FPS game, and I absolutely loved it. I’d have to say it was the people and the community that made it so good. Just all those memories of some crazy moments in game, were you just pull out a win, or even just the weird strange phenomenon’s that happen while playing!

I have to thank all of you here in the mod community, and I say again that I really enjoyed modding, and understanding the REAL game! I wish you all the best of luck, and I really hope BF1942 still survives for many more years! I don't think it will ever die.

Oh, and Y2K, you can remove my moderator status, if you want. I know there are other people here who work just as hard, and would love the opportunity.

Thank you all so much! It was everyone that made my Battlefield 1942 'career' the best one! I still love this game!

Peace,

The Bullet-Proof Monk :)

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Farewell :]
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:56 pm 

What....?? Shit...that sucks man. You've been awesome here. But like you said...if you don't have interest, you just don't have interest anymore.

Good luck if you do any modding to future games...don't make yourself a stranger; you could always stop by to berate a newb! :lol:

peace man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:06 pm 

Take Care, Bullet-ProofMonk.

I've enjoyed reading several of your posts, shame to see you go.. but ya never know interests come and go and old ones sometimes resurface as fresh after some time away.. in either case.. take care and thanks for your contributions. Hopefully the extra work load comes with a nice bundle of cash along with it.. :razz:

Hmm smilies are back sweet!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:28 pm 

I really don't even play this game much anymore, I just keep the website running.

I understand how games have lost their touch, I myself have been extremely busy with school lately. (3 AP classes, NHS, various organizations, etc) and rarely get to play more than an hour every few days. And even when I do get a chance, I always play Team Fortress 2 or other Source engine games (Counter Strike Source, Portal, Half Life 2, etc).

I'm sure you'll stop by time to time just to check out how things are going, I know I always seem to with places I have previously left.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:01 am 

well hell, you did it. you told me on xfire you would, and you did. turd. :razz: , hope you do drop by. someone once said knowledge is power. someone else made a comment about power, and corruption. i have found in my brief journey on this planet that there are few absolutes, or universals when it comes to humans. you, and a lot of the people here, stand tall and shake their fist in the air and say loudly; "We will not go quietly into the night....", as i and probably many others here quietly say to themselves. thank you for your help bpm. and when you get tired of playin those lilly livered, yellow bellied, snake in the grass games, Battlefield 1942, and -=EZ1st=-Hardrock, will be waiting for you... duh duh duh, duh duh duh......"ORDER ARMS"

Webpage: http://ez1st.homeip.net/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am 

We'll still be keepin it real, man!

Hope to see you again someday, and g/l with your next venture!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:56 am 

i may cry :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:16 am 

Webpage: http://ez1st.homeip.net/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next