[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - 4 qustions

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:38 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: 4 qustions
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:13 am 

Hey, I have 4 questions:
1. you know how you can say things,like "Roger That" and "Negative"? how do i change these so they say something else,not SSM cause i think thats impossible, but CSM always wondered how.

2.How do you make someone say something when you blow up somting or fire a weapons, say i wanted my battle_commando suicide bomber to say ALAHH lol, how would i do that?

3. On my server, how do i make a jetpack work SSM, all the ones i tried don't work....even if i put in OST.con hmmm

4. Is there a command to kill someone in bf1942 v1.61 like a command for admin? and also, if thy removed anyone know where the put things like that and the other builtin server commands?

Thanks for the help, is apriciated mates, can't wait...lol

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: 4 qustions
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:49 am 

1.) You will have to extract the Soldiers SSC files from the objects .rfa, make a new Con in which you will tell the game where to read the SSC, Edit the SSC, then edit your Init.con to find the OTHER con that tells the game where the SSC is, AND then you must have a folder called sound, and new voices in it.

2.) Turn to FH, look for the Japanese Kamikaze Kit

4.) There is one in the BF1942 script, however dont think its ever been confirmed as working.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:59 am 

3. Some keys are repeat some are push once.
Witch key did you select? It has to be a repeat key, walk for ex..
Remove all other code, test jetpack code only, if works you have a collision in code.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:25 pm 

3. Click here ->

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:50 pm 

1. cannot be done as a true server side mod. what you hear from your files the CLIENT will not. they will hear what came with their original installation, somewhere in here i posted, in sorta layman terms, what you can and caint do ssm vs. csm. hmmmm.....ill try and find it.... ;-)

Webpage: http://ez1st.homeip.net/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:30 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:05 pm 

Try doing this ----
Put this part in ObjectSpawns.con

ObjectTemplate.create ActiveKitPart Jetpack
ObjectTemplate.setBoneName A
ObjectTemplate.setCopyLinksCount 0
ObjectTemplate.setActiveAcceleration 0/60/0
ObjectTemplate.setPassiveAcceleration 0/7.7/0
ObjectTemplate.setInAirAnimOverride GrenadeAxisFire
ObjectTemplate.burstFrequency 30
ObjectTemplate.setTrigger PIUse
ObjectTemplate.addToNegativeMask Climbing
ObjectTemplate.addToNegativeMask Crouching
ObjectTemplate.addToNegativeMask Swiming
ObjectTemplate.addToNegativeMask Lying
ObjectTemplate.ActiveHeatIncrement 1.25
ObjectTemplate.PassiveHeatIncrement 0.0
ObjectTemplate.CoolingFactor 0.07
ObjectTemplate.ActiveEffectPersistancePerFrame 0
ObjectTemplate.OverrideAirMovementInhibitations 1

ObjectTemplate.create ActiveKitPart Thrust
ObjectTemplate.setBoneName A
ObjectTemplate.setCopyLinksCount 0
ObjectTemplate.setActiveAcceleration 0/0/15
ObjectTemplate.setPassiveAcceleration 0/0/0
ObjectTemplate.setTrigger PIThrottle
ObjectTemplate.addToNegativeMask Walking
ObjectTemplate.addToNegativeMask Climbing
ObjectTemplate.addToNegativeMask Crouching
ObjectTemplate.addToNegativeMask Swiming
ObjectTemplate.addToNegativeMask Lying
ObjectTemplate.ActiveEffectPersistancePerFrame 0
ObjectTemplate.OverrideAirMovementInhibitations 0

Then put this part in ObjectSpawnTemplates.con

ObjectTemplate.Active InsertDesiredSoldierKitHere
ObjectTemplate.addtemplate Jetpack
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate Thrust

The first time I tried to add the jetpack to a map, I had to seperate the code like this to get it to work.

Maybe it will work for you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]