[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - Remote control vehicle

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:20 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Remote control vehicle
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:41 pm 

Profile Send private message E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:44 am 

Ok, since i wasn't able to have person deploy it, i took advantage of the vehicle weapon deployer and used that. The only problem is, if the deployer is destroyed while the deployee is being controlled the game crashes. anybody know why/how to fix it?

Edit-also another glitch occurs. the deployer gun is seat 3 but if you exit the deployee you go to seat 1, with a copy of you in seat 3, that you can do nothing about but kill, which crashes the game. How could i return to the same seat after the deployee dies?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:58 pm 

I do believe that the deployer needs to be in pco #1 using another pco will result in a copy of you, so say you make the ah-64 the deployed vehicle, take your mortar and change its projectile to the ah-64 and you should fire a remote controled apache helicopter, no extra modding needed to the apache, just use its vanilla code.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:58 pm 

I tried the no modding to ah64 and having it as the projectile and it crashed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:47 pm 

I told you, the deploying weapon HAS to be in PCO 1 or a hand weapon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:51 pm 

I am talking about the mortar. But i also tried the shot gun, and the knife, and the pistol. None worked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:20 pm 

Try looking at the tomohawk and the sa-3 guided rockets, see if you can find any code that might fix your problem.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:06 am 

I have it worked it out. I am gonna use humvees as command vehicles, which works pretty well.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]