[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - BRDM Modin

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: BRDM Modin
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:25 am 

Hey Guys
Im still a nub to SSM but
ive been trying now for a while to modd the BRDM..

I wanna change the missle so it lasts longer and the force of explosion to be kind of removed,
and would also like it to sub down,
as we run a Flaming 24*7 i think this would be a assest to the map.

Any1 have some codes they would'nt mind sharing?
Thanks

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: BRDM Modin
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:06 pm 

Search is down again w2k? :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:05 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:41 am 

Hey all thanks on the reply's...
I Used the one that Ugle used for the missle

ObjectTemplate.active BRDMMissile
ObjectTemplate.drag 0.01
ObjectTemplate.explosionRadius 25
ObjectTemplate.explosionDamage 10
ObjectTemplate.explosionForce 1000
ObjectTemplate.destroyOnExit 0
ObjectTemplate.speedMod .5
ObjectTemplate.hpLostWhileCriticalDamage 0.01
ObjectTemplate.hpLostWhileUpSideDown 1
ObjectTemplate.hpLostWhileDamageFromWater 1
ObjectTemplate.setSoldierExitLocation 0/1/-3 0/0/0

His code is mad lol i put all ur code in and tested by god if u hold W long enought it looks like u going threw them freaky tunnels LOL.
So I
Only took a section of it as i wanted it to auto fly, instead of them havin to push W,
Works Great Thanks

And Thank You Los for ur code ill will place that on 2nite :D

Cheers again all

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:57 am 

Webpage: http://ez1st.homeip.net/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:48 pm 

I would like to add on the following vehicules a BRDM Missile engine or something similar like the KH31 Missile rockets to guide on BFV PoE MoD:
1:on the TOS and Us Arty Rockets by shootin instead of this dumb binoclar view a Missile engine so that u can guide the Arty Missile on map to get his target.
2:the Precision Bomb on the Su34 and F15 from BFV PoE MoD. The Precision Bomb u can Guide it, but it goes only direction down, changing it to for example KH31 Missile or BRDM engine would be great, or if we can pull nose up by guiding would be great.
The only problem i got is, everything that i have tried crash server by joining....or server started, and i get in the su34....boom server crash....
Even adding the above script, or searching the similar script have i faild.... :oops:

I have spend many hour testing and cannot get it to work, i would really apreciate some help, i can give the objects.con file or uploaded it so that U guys can have a look inside.

Any help would be apreciate,
Thanx Zomme

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:43 am 

BRDMMissile is a vehicle and what I see from your pictures, that's projectiles.

And adding an engine serverside will crash clients.
It can't be done.

I think you can ad a TOW missile on maps with AT_Spawners.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:06 am 

Hi Guys,
sry long was not on keyboard...had some PC problem...
Before getting into topic want to wish u all a happy new year specially to the serverside ( W2K, Urglub and all the rest and to the TKO Team for supporting us modding our PoE server :D

So back to topic :oops:
The TOW Rocket is a projectile yes but the Precision bomb got a separate engine, the 2cond seat in plane (SU34 and F-15) can guide this precision Bomb,
The SU-34 can carrie 2 different guid missile the Precision bomb or the KH-31 Missile, the KH-31 Missile fly so smooth and u can pull nose up, but precision Bomb can only be guide by going down.
I would like to to guide the precision bomb that i can pull nose up, i dont know the word in english but make it smoother to fly anf father...it got already it own engine, i try to change settings but no success, :cry:

Any ideas?
Thanx for ur help
Thanx for ur help,

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next