[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - All-In-One Super Gun, unlimited ammo, accuracy, heal, drift,

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:06 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:14 am 

Your helmet mod sounds like fun, good work there. 8-)

I run a DC COOP server ( human players on coalition team -vs- AI bots on the opposition team ) where as the coalition weapons for the human players are server side modded for power ( hand weapons, jets and choppers fire cluster bombs that make the bots go flying up in the air lol :lol: )

I have learned a lot about server side modding from this fine & informative website and have applied the techniques in my BF1942 Desert Combat game server.

To check out all the fun server sided modifications that are on my game server, here is the info.

Server Name = jetsandchopperfun.net

Server IP = 207.36.196.13

Port = 14567

Here is a short movie showing how funny it is when you shoot them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcbiFVV ... ed&search=

It would be even more fun if we could walk right up to them with your helmet ( or invisable soldier surrounding box thingy so they can't shot you ) and shoot them at close range and see the bot rain. lol :lol: ( or as it is now known as "BOT CORN", because the bots look like popping pop corn when they get shot )

Could you please reply with the code needed to enable your helmet ( or soldier surrounding box ) in the Desert Combat mod.

Since I already have the Allies healing knife for ammo & health, I would just need the box thingy.

Would the code for Desert Combat look like this ?

ObjectTemplate.Active Coalition_Helmet
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate mediclocker
ObjectTemplate.setPosition 0/0/0
ObjectTemplate.setRotation 0/0/0

And for back coverage, ( mediclocker in back of soldier ) would the code look like this ?

ObjectTemplate.Active Coalition_Helmet
ObjectTemplate.setPosition 0/0/0
ObjectTemplate.setRotation 180/0/0

Thank you 8-)

Anthony Voltano 7/7/4777
VXF VOLT

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:38 am 

:oops:
I guess not. :?

I tried the code above that I posted and when I went into the map, (DC El Alamein COOP) ( a map I modded so the bots all spawn close together around their flag ) I went up to 28 bots standing at their base and feeling like 'Ironman with my invisable medic locker helmet thingy seeing the 'ammo' icon and 'red cross medic health icon' on the right of my screen, I got their attention by saying "enemy sub detected". :lol:

Well either they didn't like my sense of humor or they prefer 'friendly subs' for lunch and then they all shot me, making me have to respawn. :cry:

BTW, here are the codes I changed in the SoldierSpawns.con in order to make them spawn close to each other.

Object.create AxisSpawnPoint1
Object.absolutePosition 444/40.1936/1265
Object.rotation 90/0/1.52588e-005

Object.create AxisSpawnPoint2
Object.absolutePosition 444/40.2/1255

Object.create AxisSpawnPoint3
Object.absolutePosition 444/40.193/1245

Object.create AxisSpawnPoint4
Object.absolutePosition 444/40.2439/1235

Object.create AxisSpawnPoint5
Object.absolutePosition 434/40.2/1265

Object.create AxisSpawnPoint6
Object.absolutePosition 434/40.2/1255

Object.create AxisSpawnPoint7
Object.absolutePosition 434/40.1929/1245

Object.create AxisSpawnPoint8
Object.absolutePosition 434/40.2/1235

So then I tried this code for the medic locker thingy.

ObjectTemplate.Active USSoldier_Helmet
ObjectTemplate.setPosition 0/0/0.5
ObjectTemplate.setRotation 0/0/0

Notice I put the position at 0/0/0.5 so that the locker will be a little in front of the soldier, thinking that a little more buffer zone may be needed.

But I got the same result, they turned my soldier player guy into swiss cheese again. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Anthony Voltano 7/7/4777
VXF VOLT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:01 pm 

--= Home of the Airwolf =--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:00 pm 

This is pretty cool, but where in the hell do i put this at??

It is common sense to take a method and try it.
If it fails, admit it frankly and try another.
But above all, try something.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:06 pm 

back to the basics:

read up on the tuts, it will tell u that most coding is doen in objectspawntemplates.con

--= Home of the Airwolf =--

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2