[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - Some of the stuff I've made...

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:01 am 

I've never seen a man mod so many crazy ass maps! Well done man! I really like the Mario Kart theme you have going on. You've obviously had a lot of experience with textures & modeling... it shows. I'm impressed :D Here's hoping you join us in developing the 2.0 BFV Patch.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:28 pm 

Thanks. Though I still need to learn a few things about the Vietnam engine, before I can be of any help. I have converted a few things from Vietnam to BF1942 and learned there is quite few stuff in Vietnam I am not familier with.

On a plus note, I have finished my Mario Kart mod for good. I have fixed the lag on all the maps now! They should all work in multiplayer now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jk5mmy0ett2

I have also added the new Mario Kart vehicle I made to all the maps.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:55 pm 

I have finished a final version of my Comanche conversion mod. I have added 6 new maps. 3 from both the Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of WW2 Expansion packs. I did not convert any of the xpack objects or maps. So you still need to own both expansion packs inorder to play the added maps!

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?onemz13kuwu

This should replace whatever older version you might have.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:33 pm 

the El Alamein Night looks and works great BUT when I go to play it with my clan mates it only allows one person in when playing on Coop map says server is full

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:09 pm 

Cool. Thanks for trying it. I posted a reply in your other thread about the server full problem.

Also, be sure to check back on this thread in early January. My computer's Power Supply died on me, so I have to wait till January to get it replaced. Untill then I can't upload anything or even access my modded stuff. I am currently using a really old Compaq Presario that only has 48mb of ram and such. Pretty much all this computer can do is go on the internet.

I have a new mod called "PoE Mini Mod" (its internal name is PoE_Comanche). I converted a few vehicles from the PoE mod of BFVietnam along with a lot of other changes. But I did not sway from the basics of DesertCombat, so it should still be a fun mod to play without any sacrifice on the balance of the mod. I finished final verison that has guided Stinger Missiles and a car bomb. A full feature list will be made available once I release the latest version.

What I can say is that there is a much better version of my El Alamein Night map along with night conversions of two other maps. (Gazala Night's and Omaha Nights and they along with the El Alamein night have special headlights added to most vehicles on them)

So be sure to check back as I plan to upload the last version of my mod sometime early January. (maybe a week or so from now) It's around 250+mb in size so it takes me at least one and a half hours to upload it. Unfortunatly the link to the last version of my mod broke, so I don't have the previous version to show you all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:09 am 

Ok, sounds cool I can't wait. This is for 1942 right? because my bfv went FUBAR and I can't fix it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:10 pm 

Of coarse it is. BFV doesn't have a DesertCombat mod silly! :razz:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:35 am 

I'm aware....I thought you meant you were making it LIKE DesertCombat but for bfv... I misunderstood cause you mentioned PoE which is obviously for bfv...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next