[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - teh KH modded maps

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: teh KH modded maps
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:18 pm 

Krackhouse.net DCF #2
69.9.163.33:14567

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:27 pm 

how are they modded?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:18 am 

yeah i dont remember much, heres what i posted in my forums about the maps, i might have tweaked them after these posts though

Berlin, added spawners so col. isnt instantly trapped, there 2 humvees, mini gun and mk19, and a dpv in main alleyway, as well as a stryker at the other spawners, col. also has 3 mortars that instantly respawn way in the back of thier alley, oppo has some urals and theres a dpv way off in the corner, oppo can take col. main so ignore your minimap's uncappable image

Sea Rigs, slightly modified from last time, oppo still has littlebirds, both rigs have stinger kits and vss kits, also theres a hidden mp5 and hidden 50cal somewhere on the rigs, the col. carrier has hydra harriers instead of f14s and stinger kits at both ends of the carrier also added an mp5 kit to the rear of the carrier, and the biggest attempt at change for the map is adding a right click function to the RHIB/LCVPs, I'll let you figure it out, dont worry it wont hurt you to use it

Weapon Bunkers, took out my heavy armor, only 2 bradlies for col, 1 bmp1 1 bmp2 for oppo, theres a whole slew of different types of humvees and urals on the map, col has a single AH-6, oppo has a SA-9 Gaskin to counter it, I may revise this again and replace it with a ural zpu, I want input on this!

Kursk, another that I havent changed much for version 2, one t72 is now a SA-9 Gaskin, 2 bmp2s are now bmp1s, the reload time on the oppo littlebird is reduced so it isnt useless after its 4 shots for as long as it used to be, the Ho-Ha is faster and better armored now, and the BRDM2 Spandrel looks like it only fires one shot before reloading the entire clip when its really firing all 5 rockets at once, so you get a one shot kill against any thing but then have to endure the long reload time, for col. one brad is now a M6-Linebacker, the lynx (small jeep thing) is extremely fast now, biggest change is that the AH-6 now fires its rocket pods differently. it will look to all of you like its firing normal speed but with fewer shots before reload when in reality its firing 2 shots at once and firing faster, the damage is also increased, but accuracy is still low as normal, so you can now kill armor with it if you actually hit the target, and the abrams's drivability issue /should/ be fixed but I could be wrong I need input on this!!!

Tobruk, added a vulcan, replaced a brad with a linebacker, abrams fix is also implimented on this map, oppo has some bmp2s replaced with bmp1s, yak9 is replaced with a brdm2 and added a SA-19 Pantsyr which is a good anti ac130 trust me, the spawn chopper for oppo is a test version of an armed one which lacks spawn point but still acts as troop carrier and air support, spandrel fires like it does on kursk, I also added 2 howitzer batteries (4 per battery), they look kinda wierd as theres no flat ground for me to put them on so just ignore the fact that one out of the 4 might be slightly not touching the ground, one is in the fron lines one is overlooking the capable main (and yes the flags are still reversed, also i'm not sure what the ticket count came out to be, but it should bleed slower I need feedback on what needs to be done to this aspect, also need to know if col can bleed oppo without capping them out first, i didnt mess with the file that controls this so if it cant be done i'll need to know so i can put that file into the mod)

Gazalla, I put only one change into this one for right now, as its only available on op bragg right now I replaced the AC130 with a F117A, col needed a proper bomber anyway, ive got big plans for this map later on so dont worry if it gets badly off balance, its only there to let people play with that plane
I definately changed this one up a bunch, flying dpv moved alot of stuff, far airfield became a control point, gabre flag got moved, frontline bunker was removed as a flag

Bocage day3: lots of changes that most people probably wont notice or find for a while... not to send ppl searching but if you see anything really wierd for the map dont get pissed, it took em a long ass time to get it/them... oh and bradlies are amphibious now !!IMPORTANT!! the blackhawk/gazelle (both medic/transport versions) are mobile repair pads!!

Urban Siege: while I dont like the terrain changes they made, i think ive added a nice element to the level, im not sure how balanced itll be, got a few things hidden away on this one also, if this doesnt go over well Ive got a backup tweek ready for it that should balance it off fairly quickly/easily (ps-the truck bomb i tried making failed, they broke the part i needed for the truck so it caused client disconnects when i tried to fix it again)

Omaha: Another interesting one i think, you'll see what I mean right away, nothing really hidden much, no room to hide stuff really anyway, LCACs are here also, use them wisely or you;ll never get off the beach... bradlies are amphibious here also but if you try driving off the lcac into the water directly you will take some damage before you start floating right, I tried some things with trans littlebird but failed so no air for col, sorry, though I will remake it if theres an extreme need for it, oppo has a little bit of air support but not much and its kinda hard to do much with... well you'll see

Eastings:!!IMPORTANT!! the blackhawk/gazelle (both medic/transport versions) are mobile repair pads!! Thats about all I saw fit to change, really dont want to put apache/hind in... though i am still considering revising it to have em (but that means no more scud and no crazyassfastdamn spawn like chaos's sorry but i really hated that one)

gazalla: moved controlpoints around a little(alot really) added extra equipment here and there, col has the a10 at main now instead of far airfield (which is now a controlpoint btw) flying dpv is on this map... controls are a bit funky (roll and yaw are tied together due to game engine limits... im restricted to the land vehicle controlset and cant find any way around it) but hey its a flying dpv for godssake... those who wanted it are lucky b/c I'm normally deadset against something so rediculous

El Al D3: this is the first map I put the flying dpv into... there will be no more flying dpvs besides the 2 maps here... I moved control points around a bunch, added equip to the new locations but also left part of the spawn to the old locations with equipment there as well, also to add a little variety to any scud ho's life I've modified the flight characteristics of teh scud missle, I'm not sure how different the firing is as I;m not a scud ho but it seems fly a different path now

Stalingrad: Massively moved controlpoints around... kindof... the building points are now the main uncappable spawn points, the 2 warehouses are identical control points w/ same armor spawns at each, the old col. main is the last cappable point... due to a flaw in the map there are phantom contolpoints... at your mains the cap flag will appear but it is meaningless... also the flagpole (but not minimap icon) at the old center point is still there and shows a cap icon but theres not really a controlpoint there so dont waste your time

Market Garden: Minor tweeks on this one, moved the first control point as you come off the bridge down to the water wheel house area, moved the center point slightly sothat its between that full building and the broken one, can be capped from most everywhere in that area... only other changes are different air units, stingers in the at kit, and col. actually has useful equipment that aprox. equals oppo's main base array

Wake: Bradlies are amphibious as is the m6-linebacker... neccissary to aid in taking the point that used to be the beach, its now in the center baylike area ofthe island with amphibious vehicles spawning there, the only humvee on the map is the one that comes on the LCAC, otherwise col. gets brdm2s just like oppo... dont trust your flashing red ticket counter on this map, i changed the flag values ... the way the engine works is if you have atleast 100 area points the enemy team bleeds... originally all were worth 20 points, now the airfield is worth 50 and the "marina" is worth 40, the rest are still 20 points

there were definately more tweaks after these posts cause alot of things worked differently on the real server than they did when i dedicated server tested... such as tobruk ending up starting with 600ish tickets when it should have had like 200

Krackhouse.net DCF #2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:20 am 

oh yeah the searigs descrip is about the changes i made to my .7 searigs mod cause it went over very well by almost everyone

Krackhouse.net DCF #2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:50 pm 

Krackhouse.net DCF #2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]