[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - Abercrombie and Fitch

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:22 pm 

Well, if I live in my appartment where I study I too have to group pretty large. Basically White, Dark, Red. And it never was a problem ;) .

However, if I visit my parents or pass part of my holidays there (like right now), there always is so much laundry it easily can be grouped into every colour ;) (2 parents, 5 children, sometimes plus boy- or girlfriends who stay some days here)...that produces a holy sh.. amount of laundry, believe me...our washing machine runs almost every day (sometimes 2x)...and it's not one of the small petty dwarfish ones... ;-)

xFire: wgpsenshi

Profile Send private message E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:38 pm 

My washer and dryer are on the verge of going out also and thanks to the US Government we don't have enough money to replace them. Our dish washer is also going out, our microwave is probably also, hell the only thing not on the verge of epic failure is the oven/stove. (Oh hell I shouldn't have said that..)

All of the appliances in this house are at least 10 years old, all but the microwave being about 15. :neutral:

This house was built by idiots too, the drain spouts aren't pitched correctly so they overflow in the middle, (water in the basement...often)

Ok...I might be done with my rant now. :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 pm 

Funny, my ovens have been the same since I moved here in 1997. They were probably in for a few years before that too. There are just knobs, no buttons or displays. The clock has moving wheels instead of a digital display. They seem/are ancient, but they work well.

Our stove and microwave though are epic-new and super high tech looking. It's such a contrast compared to the ovens (two).

If you are looking for cheap washer and dryers, always check a Sears outlet store. I mean, they are large functional appliances. Most of the stuff at the outlet has a scratch on the back or a dent on the side. But who cares! It doesn't affect operation at all (or else they couldn't sell it). It's purely aesthetics, and it can lower the price up to 50% sometimes. I think ours were like $250 or $300 each (not bought at same time, and don't match). Same with dishwashers. Who cares if the side has a discoloration, it's embedded in your cabinets anyway! Nobody would ever see it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 pm 

uhm http://www.craigslist.org/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:54 pm 

That's true, but assuming that we find each for $300 a piece, ($900 total) we don't pay our bills for a month, ergo no electricity, no internet, no DirecTV, no trash removal, no newspaper, eventually no house because the mortgage payment is somewhere around $1024 by itself. Luckily we have well water so we'd have water IF had electricity cause it don't work without the electric underground pump :razz:

So we will wait until the epically last second.. .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:40 pm 

Hm, our oven is about 30 years old...as well as our dryer...only the washer is younger as our old buddy (30 years) cracked down completely last year. They have good old and easy analog knobs and that's it. Work perfectly. Only our oven has a (was hypermodern back then) a DIGITAL clock (ye be amazed!) and even allowed to "time" the cooking (auto switch off after desired amount of minutes expired)...still had to be configured by small knobs, though... ;)

And gosh, the new washer is like steering a space ship -_- . Dozens of unnessecary buttons, wacko to configure, and everything you do or press is feedbacked by beautiful beeps...feels like you are programming the next trip to the moon...

Oh yeah, and who smells the freshly cleansed and dried scent of offtopic here? :)

xFire: wgpsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:48 pm 

YES. there we go. I knew with enough time we'd do it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:08 pm 

Not to split hairs, but what we do here, it's not so much offtopic, as much as an evolving topic. We go for a bit on the original topic, then we evolve to a new one, stay with it for a few posts, and then evolve to another new one, and so on. Off topic is more like random spam appearing every so often in a coherent topic.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next