[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - Barack Obama Delivers a Powerful Speech

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 2:17 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:16 pm 

Being an American, if you couldn't tell already, I second that. It truly scares me that people like you exist.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:28 pm 

LoL, if you think the United States invented rollin' in to other countries....well...I have no response to that, lol.

Oh wait, I do. Here's a map of all the pies britain had their hands in:

If you want to hate the united states thats fine, so long as you hate your own damn country for doing the same thing. If you live in britain, that is. There's also french colonies, german, etc etc.

EDIT: My mother is taking a french class. She thought her teacher was from France, so she asked what part (since she has been there a couple times). The teachers response: She's from Lebanon. Go figure! :roll:

Last edited by Iced Earth on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:33 pm 

Excellent point, :lol: . Most countries have stakes in many others. It's just the way things are.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:35 pm 

Also, urglub, I would agree with most of what you have to say about the US. We've done quite a few bad things, but we've also done some good as well. As for 'stupid americans' that you've encountered...there's always a few that ruin it for everyone else. For instance: Lets say you encounter 9 nice americans, but 1 obnoxious, stupid american. Which are you going to remember? Probably that 1. Especially since you love the US already so much. To think that the entire country is made up of that 1 in 10 is stupid in itself; unless you hate the united states regardless.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:37 pm 

Which it seems he's made perfectly clear that he does.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:00 pm 

I come from a country who is world champion in being out of wars for longest time.
So show me some brainthrust now guys.
It also been the biggest country in the world once.
I did not live at this time though, so I didn't have a vote to cast then.

You selected your leader, didn't you?
Take your responsebility with your voting.
And don't blame others for your poor choise of leader.
You live in a free country! Doh!
Nobody forced you to vote.
If nobody votes, nobody wins.

If you select a leader, don't blame him, you selected him.
Remember, you voted for him, or didn't you?
How else did he get to where he is now?
Did your fool proof system fail?
Don't chicken out now when the fun starts.
It's time to shoulder some responsibility for your choise.

I been in so many countrys for so long time and the only one I don't like is......
Guess what, america.

And as always, this is a stupid thread that has to be deleted.
No one likes a bully, I'm I bothering you know?

Thank you Iced and Losnar.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:05 pm 

Ok so what about those of us that didn't vote for the current president, and the millions of others who believed the lies? I sure as hell didn't vote for George Bush, and even If I had, the lies that those politicians spread only hide the truth of their eventual take on things.

Perhaps Urglub you should consider that we were lied to about alot of Wars, including Iraq, where the government told us that there was weapons of mass destruction and that it was directly related with 9/11, and because of that they attacked.

The decisions is not a decision by the People of the united states, but a one sided view by our overly untruthful government. So don't you and your ignorant hate blame the American people for the shit that has gone on in the past.

And I guarantee you, tell me the name of your country, and I'll have a list of its travesties for you to read over and truly see what has happened. I'm guessing its Russia.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next