[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - Barack Obama Delivers a Powerful Speech

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:24 pm 

Stay at home on election night...make my vote count!

Profile Send private message E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:55 pm 

if you can vote, do so, been a lot of people die for that right, been a lot of people die for a lot of rights that now dont only belong to the United Stated, but other Countries. Me, i was leaning towards Hillary having more terms, but i guess her first two was enough. then i started thinkin maybe McCain, i had family that served in Viet Nam did what they were told, followed orders, risked their lives, and a few almost lost their lives. but when i listen to Obama, i keep thinkin 'bout ole Billy, from Arkansas, you know, the guy that lied about havin sex? such a bad boy he was, lying about something SO FRACKIN IMPORTANT. i remember he said he would fix the economy, he did, i remember before that, my father lost his business, after ole Bill was elected, he started a new one and did well, we didnt always have what we wanted, my sisters and i, but we always had what we needed. if you take a close look at it all, it's sorta brains against brawn. I have the utmost respect for McCain, he went through hell just doing his duty. but i have to think that there is more to life than kickin butt and takin names, yes this community, Server Side Modding, is about that in a way, but, it is just a GAME we try to make better. im startin too believe that we need more brains, less brawn in the world, and like it or not America is the voice of all who yearn for freedom, for the ability to say whatever you want, irregardless of how it might piss you off. and it is time for a change, we can no longer continue to send American troops too a country that basically had nothing to do with 11 September 2001. i fully believe that we as a country have the right to defend ourselves, but where our government has put us, is wrong. sorry, like some of you may have read about me, i was born in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS, raised in KENTUCKY, and now live in OHIO. i fully believe in the right too speak your mind, and that, even though you may disagree, it is your duty to respect what they have too say....

Webpage: http://ez1st.homeip.net/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:07 am 

Eh, wait a moment?!
Shuldn't there be something good to vote for in first place?!
Wasn't that what the fight was generally about?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:28 am 

when did you get to vote in the country you live in Urglub? We fought for that over 200 years ago.....no more bloodshed over who may or may not be in charge, we vote? how many country's, too this day, have the right too choose who looks over them my friend? hmmm.....

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

it was written and meant in totality....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:06 am 

Well, then I must say that US citizens are pretty XXXXXX, if this are the best candidates they can come up with.

There are two people at moment that you can select from.
Are you sure that you want one of this to rule you for the next 4 years.
Are this two guys the best that US has to offer.
Look at your president right now, was he the best you had at that time?
If so, it seams to be pretty bad over there.

Many countrys can vote, they have the same poor selection aswell.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:13 am 

we are not "RULED" glub, when you understand that, then step up and have a debate with me about freedom my green friend... ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:21 am 

Now that the Iraqi Government sort of knows wtf they're doing, and we've handed over Al Anbar to their control, yes, we can focus on Afganistan. And I hate to say it but, Osama (if hes still alive) is in Pakistan somewhere. And Iran is a serious threat. So is Russia. And North Korea. They're the new axis of evil. It has been documented that Iran Military forces have attacked our troops in both Iraq and Afganistan, and proven that they contantly send weapons and IEDs to terrorists. By the way, Russia sends them to Iran. Also, it's rather obvious that Putin is still in charge, and wants to get the Soviet Union back together. We need to accept Georgia and Ukraine into NATO or the UN now. That will at least slow Russia down. North Korea and Iran continue to build nuclear weapons, and, one of them is going to come this way. Obama wants to negotiate. Are you fricking kidding me? You can't and don't negotiate with those who want to kill you. 2 reasons 1) it says in the Koran that you can lie to an infidel without it being their equivalent of a sin, and 2) theese people want you dead and are willing to do anything to make sure it happens. You don't talk to your enemies, you don't invite them on Larry King, you don't allow them to give speeches at colleges in your country!!! You can try talking at first, but I'm telling you it will go nowhere. This is the end of the world as we know it, and I'm afraid either Ahmedinejad (or however its spelled) or Putin is the anti christ.

And urg, seriously? Hardrock is right, we are not "ruled". Many presidents including Ronald Reagan were hated by the majority when they were in office, but years later they're looked upon as some of our best presidents. I think Bush will be remembered as a good president for liberating two countries. He may be wrong on alot of things, illegal immigration and this new financial bill being a couple of them, he is right on the war on terror.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:03 am 

the REAL people of The United States of America just tries to get up each day, and go to work. we dont want no shit, but let me and our whole country insure anyone who aint got a fuckin clue, WE WILL PUT A BOOT IN YOUR ASS, just leave us the hell alone? im not speaking from Government people, just us little people, who get up every day, bust our ass, and try to pay the bills....matter of fact, im for lettin them people who think they speak for me, and whoever else, get into a big ring and just fight it out?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next