[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - Where do we stand.

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:52 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Where do we stand.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:21 pm 

with war comes opinions, put yours here. me, when America was attacked, i felt we should attack those who attacked us, as i would feel for british, or any other peace loving, freedom wanting country.... its about freedom, TRUE freedom....
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... /main.html

Webpage: http://ez1st.homeip.net/

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Where do we stand.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:04 pm 

The "drive-by media" wants you to believe their version of war...their agenda.

Search the internet for the real story that is not being told or released out by the "drive-by media".

The middleeast, korea, china, new russia will be the reason why my 1yr old daughter will see and be involved in war.
She will be another victim pulled into yet another man's powerstruggle or religious fanatic believes.

I believe in phucking revenge the size and magnitude X times greater than the 1st punch. But then what happens? The bigger brother of the little brother steps in and sucker punches you. The sister gets in some ball slapping. The uncle throws in a stick for them to use....
So, how do you take on the family of countries that started it all??? If it weren't for that little brothers desire to grow up all would be in balance.

So what to do? Rape the sister, use the uncles stick to kill the big brother, assault the little brother and blame it on the uncle, and finally.....
drink a beer.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:32 pm 

9/11 was a tragedy, not just for us but the entire world. In those towers tons of international buisness went on, and alot of things were affected by it. While I feel someone must pay for what happened to those people, in the long run it doesnt matter, this world has gone south ever since the end of the World Wars.

This is how i feel

Todays world has no balls, No country is willing to stand up for what they believe, instead they just sit back and watch and follow the lead of the countrys more powerful than them. If something similar happened 5, 600 years ago, We wouldn't of destroyed just one countrys, we would've burned the middle east to the ground. Take the crusades, when the Crusader armys marched into Jerusalem, burning, raping, and EATING the populace, needless to say the people of the middle east didn't like it. And what happened? They declared Jihad, and they destroyed the Crusader army, Slaughtering EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

People speak of Peace, people say NO WAR! People say, STOP FIGHTING! Well the problem is, we are animals. Human beings are no different from your dog, or your cat, or the coyote who just ate your favorite chicken. We all have basic instincts, and one of those is the basic instinct to fight, to defend ourselves. From birth, we know how to kick, how to bite, how to gauge eyes etc. From birth we have entered the world, and are now in a fight for our survival. People don't fight cause they want to, because they see it as the cool thing to do, They fight because they have to, because of instinct, because of lust, because of belief, because they were provoked, because they are victoms of some crime. The only thing that stops the human race from being animals, is our ability to Reason.

In order to stop war, there must BE war.

The stupidest thing ever invented was the UN, because now when a country needs food, a country needs aid, We give it to them, no questions asked, nothing given in return, we just simply do it. Why do countrys have militarys anymore?!?! To look pretty!?! A military is created for one purpose, TO KILL. Those men, those women, THEY ARE TRAINED TO DO THEIR JOB, to fight, to kill. Do you think the Roman Empire gained its glory through diplomacy? Through talking? No, it was made, and un-done in war.

This world is too concerned with peace, too concerned with being nice to eachother. If you really care about a cause, racism around you, my goverment doesnt do a good enough job, those bastards just blew up one of our best monuments. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Dont sit back, and watch, peace can only be obtained through war. And that has been proven through thousands of years of civilization, where war, and conquest, destroyed and made new countrys. When a country was short on food, they wouldnt ask for it, theyd take it.

We see the current situation in Iraq, where extremist terrorists are blowing up Coalition personel. And they go around town politly asking where the terrorists are? No, if it were the middle ages, those people would be beaten, tortured almost, they would've been brought to their knees until EVERY LAST ONE OF THE EXTREMISTS was dead. You wanna get an answer? Its not gunna come through chatting with them, force must be applied, action must be taken.

This world needs to get its back-bone back, it needs to be let free of all this bullshit around it, And action needs to start being taken.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:13 am 

i dont get the "drive by media" thing, sorry. some of them DROVE by and died.
archy, if we take that tack, if we go that way, whats next? strongest survives? just saw online the other day where humans got down to like 2,000 at one point? we GOTTA see that for now, this is the only friggin boat ALL HUMANS are on? we gotta figure out how to make it right? don't get me wrong, i served in the United States Military; heck I was 95bravo, MP. I not only watched as they cleaned up the Marine barracks in Lebannon, I was actually in the Army. I watched LIVE when NBC was showing one building smokin, and another plane hit. I was in the shower, my wife called for me.....No, there IS a better way, shit, if you guys can figure out how to do what yall do with something as complicated with this game, WE, HUMANS, should be able to figure out how to pull oars together, damn....WE JUST GOTTA THINK OF A DIFFERANT WAY....there is a better way, we just gotta work it out, and killin everything in sight, which we, the USA can and will do, isnt the way, we gotta fix this, it's broke, so it needs to be fuckin fixed.....

Webpage: http://ez1st.homeip.net/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:21 am 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:55 am 

I havn't met alot of people that support the war in Iraq, and trust me niether do I, mainly because it was an unprovoked invasion of a country which had no relation to those towers, but come on. A few hundred years ago, if people were displeased like this with their leaders decisions, the white house would've been stormed, over run, and the president shot or hung from his balcony. Why hasnt anybody stood up to a supreme court, or a agency, to get president Bush removed? Everybody knows he is a total idiot, and is responsible for alot of shit happening right now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:02 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:47 am 

!!YAY WAR!! ima shippin off soon (good thing to im getting tired of yelling at new recruits)

Those little bastards walk in on the first day i sat !!PLACE YOUR BAGS ON THE FLOOR!! then i hear plop plop plop the little fucks drop ther bags on the flor instead of placing them and then i have to yell some more the little bastards are getting annoying they do the dumbest shit ive ever seen (:recruit:)=hey guys which way do i set up the ap mine/claymore. okay ther s a side of it that sais in big bold letters THIS SIDE TOWARD ENEMY

you see what im having to deal with here? im not even supposed to be training them im a damn pilot but im excited i want to go im gunna miss everyone tho and try to not die

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next