Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:52 am 

I have noticed that in some situations for both ssm and csm that only one side can see explosion effects or bullet effects.

For example I ported the SR-71 Black Bird from EoD into PoE and only one side can see the explosions from the cluster bomb that the copilot drops. The other side dies if it lands on them, but they dont see the explosion.

On server side modding, the tracer that shoots out from Urglub's scud missile is vissible to only one side, (also has not impact either) but only visible from one side.

What could cause that to occur?

Profile Send private message E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:49 pm 

In DCF Iraqi bot fired RPG's don't show up to Coalition side very often but I still die. I think it's just a weird glitch.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:48 pm 

But the SR-71 Blackbird was a recon plane, no weapons whatsoever
Thus, your need to fix this is null

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:55 pm 

Actually, 2 types of SR-71 were manufacured. The first was the recon aircraft.

The second was a black bird fitted with bombs. It was problematic because the plane travelled so quicly that it had to avoid hitting its own bombs.

My black bird has a gunner seat with a view of the grown angle. He can drop a tv guided missile onto a target. However, what actually happens is a cluster of bombs up to 10- seconds later hit that target where the copilot droped the tv guided missile. This is similar to the EoD SR-71 although that one shoots a red flare as well.

I have also attached a-10 cluster bombs for the pilot and a gunfor the pilot to shoot bullets.

Everyone can see the bombs and bullets the pilot activates. However, the enemy does not see the explosions of the copilots bombs.

Thats the crux of crux question.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]