[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - Help in a few areas please

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:45 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:16 pm 

Profile Send private message E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:13 pm 

Indeed, well worth a try. But would it be SSM? I think at best it would be invisible to clients...

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:46 pm 

You know, hasn't someone tried this before? I don't think they got it to work. That said, there's a couple ways to try it: In your map patch file, or objects.rfa. All objects.rfa would have is a entry Ju88a.con, with the run commands in it. If I have time I'll try it later.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:22 am 

sry, not possible ssm as the clients dont have that path they cant see the plane (no textures)

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:47 am 

Back to topic

With the code in place as follows it works nicely
-------------------------------------
rem *** Additional Fighter #1 ***
Object.create FighterSpawner
Object.absolutePosition 1193.34/40.28/724.55
Object.rotation 0/-9.66/0
Object.setTeam 1

rem *** Additional Fighter #2 ***
Object.create FighterSpawner
Object.absolutePosition 1209.46/40.28/724.55
Object.setTeam 1

---------------------------------------------
Following suit I tried to add 2 stukas directly behind them facing opposite directions
My issue isnt the coordinates so much as perhaps im assuming the spawn templates are correct
There is an OST.con for these planes and I checked for it being remmed out, it isnt.
It seems to my noob mind it should be working y/n?
My code:
---------------------------------------------
rem***adding 2 stukas instead of b-17 ***rem
rem***Axis Stuka #1***
Object.create DiveBomberSpawner
Object.absolutePosition 1215.46/40.28/724.55
Object.setTeam 1
rem
rem***Axis Stuka #2***
Object.create DiveBomberSpawner
Object.absolutePosition 1199.00/40.28/724.55
Object.setTeam 1
rem

------------------------------------------------
Ive been using my .003 rfa to modify as this is where the fighters were added and all worked fine after a few booger checks.
so...
The game doesnt crash buuut there are no Stukas.
The b17 worked fine also so why not the Stukas?
B17 code all remmed out to add Stukas
-------------------------------------
rem***Axis Heavy Bomber***
rem Object.create HeavyBomberSpawner
rem Object.absolutePosition 1214.40/52.9163/335.00
rem Object.rotation 0/-9.66/0
rem Object.setTeam 1

BTW and perhaps importantly so
I get my coordinates from the ingame console and all is done through winrfa not battlecraft
That in time.
Im assuming it is ok to open an existing rfa and modify then save it and upload and all is ok? (Hiding from rocks and mean looks) :oops:

You guys have been great in helping and entertaining too.
Code can be such a meticulous pain in the a$$
Keeping the thread light helps :)
I read some other threads and some of these guys just want to copy and paste your hard work
Then b*tch when it doest fly lol!!
They have to do SOME homework! Just a little now pls lol1 :lol: yes thats noob1 lol!1! :lol:

Its for fun already
Pull up a chair and have 1 on me

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:08 am 

Laughing at self... DOOOOH!!
THE STUKAS ARE NOW THERE LOL!!1
Now ill work out the cordinates as they are all in line with the 109s lol!
This is too much fun man.
Make it work then enjoy playing it and reading the comments others make about the coolness of the rokin mod
I give you folks major kudos here.
This isnt kids play but you know your Sh*t
Im learning well thanks!!
-----
Stukas to adjust
Then repair areas and kits lol
love that fast crawling too. :lol:

Question:
Do repair areas need to be bubbles like the anti-Base-camping radius?
And how do I add reload ammo to it?
Nope I didnt look it up yet but will when u bust my nuts about it lol! ;-)

Its for fun already

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:42 am 

Balance found in adding only 1 each of 109 and stuka side by side.
Shorter spawn times
with 4 planes on axis the air is dominated without people on aa and machine guns
so only issue left is the 'bubble or no bubble' for repairs and
How to add ammo in same area
submerged ammo boxes along entire strip? lol! :D
Well at least tomorrow you all have a lot of reading to do
This noob is learning faster than most and enjoying it.
Thanks
Col Malestrom {M§P} 8-)

Its for fun already

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:00 am 

Its for fun already

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next