Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:22 am 

I too have seen similar bot behavior that Nitro mentioned as follows:

- bots that get in and out of a helicopter and dont actually lift off
- I have seen bots sit in a mutt or a huey, actually fill it up but not drive off or take off
- and bots trying to fly is awesome - wobbly as all heck with no real piloting ability. I assume tinkering in objects.rfa on the objects pitch etc. may help this a bit. Or put a big ole fin on the back of the loach like urglub did to support it.
- I have seen bots that walk right past a flag to get into a huey and fly off? The strategy file clearly has that specific flag in that strategy area.
- there are also bots that jump in the tango and the driver sits there idling the engine, no movement forward.
- the chinook is used by the bots to fly to a certain point on the map, where the bots bail and then swim to a huey, bypassing the flag next to it just to get to that huey.

These are the things that seem fixable i guess.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7