[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS • View topic - BF2 Fuzz Style Client

Battlefield Modding Tutorials BFMODS

Battlefield Modding Tutorials
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: BF2 Fuzz Style Client
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:55 am 

I refuse to buy more garbage from EA. 2142 has crossed the line. If you are with me, copy this into your sig too.

Last edited by Superfuzz on Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:55 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:42 pm 

cool thanks.

Yes the music is from RA, but now which one. Only 2 people have been able to identify it as from RA, but one has been able to name it. It is actaully in some of the other later game in the series as well. All the loading music comes from that series.

Ya I know the silencer needs an icon, but its rather low on the priorites at the moment. As is the jimmy sounds. I'll look into the ison thing though from other other post. from the screen you got farther than I (all I managed to do was get a white box to show up).

The flamer's rounds per minute works as is, what does divisible by 1800 do for it? I dont use the debugger so I dont know what it wants. All I know is it work in game and that's what matters most.

Which init.con doesnt it like? I didnt add any lines to any init.con files that I can think of.

I refuse to buy more garbage from EA. 2142 has crossed the line. If you are with me, copy this into your sig too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:22 am 

I have made a special version of Stirke at Karkand for Knives Pistols and Paddels only. Get it here http://thetntclan.com/request.php?12

about 35MB dl
karkand_knives.exe

If everyone likes it, or there are no objcetions to adding 35 MB to the mods dl, I will add it to the next update.

Thanks to TK-421 for helping me rename the karkand map.

I know there are some icon issues. The kits were added in v0.12b but I didnt figure out most of the icon stuff until v0.13b, so you'll just have to deal the missing icons in the spawn menu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:52 am 

I think the editor did it for you with thatr init.con file
Opoen uio the folder of your mod and check the init.con file, its the last 2 lines. The bugger loads fine without em.

Also, the rotational bundle sounds for the nwe stationairies (minigun and flametrower) dont seem to work (well the complete stationaryy doesn but i guess its WIP). Instead of activesafe try create. Also, the hgr_smokey has the collision comp remmed, but the line after it isnt, so that generates one too.

The horn sounds from the vehicles are great! I especially like the one from the FAAV, isnt it holy grail? One has flight of valkieries (converted midi?) and the other one is a cavalry music, but i dont know its name ;)
And that ra song, main menu is hell march from ra 1, the rest i dont know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:20 pm 

oh ok the main init. Those lines I did add back when I was first trying to get the mod ot work without having to copy all the zip from bf2 into the mod folder. I noticed one other mod did so I tired it. It did cause any problem so I never removed it.

smoke_s was just a small typo. Odd that it didnt cause a crash like all the other objects do when that line is not renamed.

ya I noticed that the rotaion sounds didnt work. I could seem to figure out why. I'll try create instead of atctive. What that basicaly was a copy and rename of the minigun from the blackhawk so I figured it would be fine.

The DPV is the first couple of stanzas from the Holy Grail Movie. I am considering putting the whole song in instead though (the one not in the movie). All the horns are converted (and usually edited) midis. I found all from for free (as all are remakes and not from the original artists).

The main menu hell march and it is from ra 1 (even though it is in the later 3 game too) and the others are all from the original c&c. I dont rember which is which, but there is Radio, March to Doom, Industrial, and In The Line Of Fire.

Ok I tired create instead of active and the sounds still didnt play. I also tried looking through the humvee's code to see where the sound comes from and I could find it. I also looked at the mounted mg on top and too had no rotation sounds.

Last edited by Superfuzz on Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:43 pm 

Ehm the minigun is supposed to work? I spawned it and it was jsut there, statically on the ground doing nothing, but i guess its supposed to be attached to something. If so it should be placed in the 'armament' folder if you want to keep continuity ;) Ill have a deeper look into it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:47 pm 

I placed it right where I found the minigun for the black hawk. It is supposed to be on a vehicle. Like the humvee minigun. Actaully that is what is designed for. I have not used in anything but on the humvee, vodnik, and najing.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next